[Snort-users] Who's using Snort?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Mon Nov 20 15:11:48 EST 2000

Dr SuSE wrote:

> I think it would be cool if we created a list of companies and
> institutions that use Snort, it might help some of us in the future as far
> as obtaining approval for Snort related projects.
> I'll start the list with:
> drsuse.org

Great idea!  I know of a bunch of places that are using Snort, but I'm not
going to "out" anyone here on the list without their permission.  It'd
definitely be great to get a list of the companies and organizations that are
using Snort.  The potential for "spreading the good word" would be fantastic
for people who know Snort is a good fit for their organization but are running
into push back from their management.

Ok, who's using Snort?

    -Marty

--