[Snort-users] OK it's time to update the FAQ...

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Thu Nov 16 22:47:13 EST 2000

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Joe McAlerney wrote:
[excellent suggestions]
> I'm sure I'll think of some more right as I hit "send".  Some of these
> may be a matter of opinion, so it may not hurt to get input from
> different sources.  Again, I would be happy to help out.  Let me know.

The more people working on it the merryer....
I'll collate any ole comment and post to the list here for critique
in a bit. Q + Answer text as you have provided is even cooler...

I know Marty is travelling this week, but I'm sure he can tell us which
Q's he gets innundated with too when he gets settled back home again...

I'll try to have a peek at all the docs if I can, because it's kinda overdue,
and that's an open invitation to anyone else who feels like adding or
voicing opinions about it...

cheers,
--dr