[Snort-users] OK it's time to update the FAQ...

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Thu Nov 16 17:16:24 EST 2000

Twould be a good thing for  1.7

I'll go and have some peeks at my archives of this group to see
if there are any immediate candidates... like ldconfig.
(Hmmm is that already in there?)

Anyways... I'll take a crack at re-editing the FAQ.  Does anyone have any
immediate candidates that jump to mind? I'll give you guys until the end
of the weekend when I hope to have edits done.  Or for that matter
send me other edits for the docs... I don't promise to do them all but
at least to collate them.

cheers,
--dr