[Snort-users] Netbios attack

Dr SuSE drsuse at ...748...
Wed Nov 15 01:31:33 EST 2000

This coming from a company that couldnt get my cable connection working
properly for almost a month and each time I complained all they could tell
me was to unplug my modem to reset it which did no good.  Finally a month
later they called to tell me the problem was with a line in my
neighborhood that hey had to replace.

I get several netbios scans from rr.com hosts daily.

Dr SuSE

"Microsoft ist nicht installiert"