[Snort-users] Am I the only one pulling my slowly-turning-grayhairout!

Jan Muenther jan at ...206...
Thu Nov 9 06:59:27 EST 2000

Hi,

Of yourse some ISP's don't have the time to bother with every
complaint, but at least they should be concerned with their own
security. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. I have some
extensive expience with ours, and they really get on mynerves,
because their insecurity endangers my network, too. So sometimes
it's not just lack of time, but also lack of knowledge and
consciousness. This really gets on my nerves, because as K.
Mitnick put it, network security is as strong as the weakest link
in the chain.

Bye, Jan
--
Radio HUNDERT,6 Medien GmbH Berlin