[Snort-users] preprocessor defrag memory leak in CVS?

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Wed Nov 8 18:05:23 EST 2000

Yep, it was first reported on Monday.

I'm working on it and so is Marty. (Thank you BTW Marty)
There is a discussion of it on going on and we're trying ot fix it.

It is leaking like a sieve right now :-( with the right tests run against
it.... fortunately this is convenient as I was just setting up tests
so doing this stuff is on my work plan anyway. But... I think Marty
may have tracked down a cause of it. I'll be investigating further tonight
after I run some errands.  A new version will be posted to CVS and here
as soon as this issue is resolved.

cheers,
--dr