[Snort-users] Switch learning to many addresses

ktimm at ...651... ktimm at ...651...
Wed Nov 8 12:01:40 EST 2000

I know this is off topic but I was wondering if anyone else has had this
problem or maybe has a solution. I currently have 4 gig e links coming
into 2 6500 switches. Each is setup to be monitored to a external fast
ethernet link which goes into a 3500 switch. When all are connected to the
switch the switch complains  about learning to many addresses and
basically pukes. I tried a hub instead of a switch and had to many
collisions. THe amount of incoming is probably about 50 meg per second.
DOes anyone have any ideas.
Kevin