[Snort-users] Mysql errors [plus possible fix?]

Jed Pickel jed at ...153...
Mon Nov 6 18:43:34 EST 2000

> > If possible I would like to narrow down the cause of the error you are
> > experiencing. If you could recompile with a #define DEBUG at the top
> > of spo_database.c and send along the results when you run snort and
> > experience this error I would appreciate it. Also what version of
> > snort and mysql you are using?
>
> OK

In case anyone has been following this thread and had the same
problem, we resolved the issue offline. The issue was that the
database output plugin was inadvertently referenced twice in the
configuration file. Thanks Jason for your diligence on following
through with the debug.

* Jed