[Snort-users] several nameservers to be excluded

Jan Muenther jan at ...206...
Mon Jul 31 05:45:06 EDT 2000

Hello again,

how do you specify several nameservers again in snort-lib? I
separated them with whitespaces to no effect... Or is the number
of possible hosts limited...?? Our bastard ISP has totally f***ed
up his DNS configuration IP-alias wise. So we have to deal with 3
different IP addresses for one nameserver, which in my eyes
doesn't make much sense. Anyway, I still get LOADS of portscan
alerts from the old (original) adresses.

Thanks, Jan
--
Radio HUNDERT,6 Medien GmbH Berlin
- EDV -