[Snort-users] snort grabs some great press :)

Lance Spitzner lance at ...185...
Sun Jul 30 12:41:24 EDT 2000

As some of you may know, many of my security papers are
based on the findings of snort, including the "Know Your Enemy"
series.  Last week one of these papers was converted into
an interactive, online video.  Whats great is a large part
of the video focuses on snort, and the findings of snort.
Great exposure for what I consider an excellent tool.

You can find the intertactive video at
http://www.msnbc.com/news/437641.asp

When you are reviewing the video, be sure to click on the
'Alt' button to review the source code, that is where
all the snort references are.  Also, be sure your system
can handle sound.

Hope you find this interesting, I know I did :)

Lance Spitzner
http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/papers.html