[Snort-users] spp_defrag.c beta 14

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...50...
Tue Jul 25 14:48:51 EDT 2000

Attached you will find the latest snort defragmentation processor.
The corruption issues have been solved (it was a pointer math
problem and a missing cast).  This has run reliably on Linux
and FreeBSD.  Give it a shot again, because this is working fine
for me now.  I anxiously await forthcoming bug reports. :-)

In the end the fancy debuggers were fun, but not of much help.
It was good old comparison testing between the two OSes that
provided the clues so as to find the bug that BSD was tolerating
but making Linux puke. Enjoy...

cheers,
--dr

--