[Snort-users] BlackHat/DefCon

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1...
Fri Jul 21 17:03:01 EDT 2000

I've been getting a lot of people asking me if I'm going to BH/DC, so rather
than reply individually I thought I'd post to the list.

I'll be at BlackHat/DefCon from the 25th to the 30th (along with a large
contigent of Hiverworld people), so if you're going to be out there I'll
definitely be around.  If there's time, maybe we can set up an informal BOF or
something, so keep your eyes open for any announcements!

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch                      <roesch at ...2...>
Core R&D                         http://www.hiverworld.com