[Snort-users] Solaris 2.7 and 1.6.3b6

Erek Adams eadams at ...94...
Thu Jul 20 03:53:33 EDT 2000

Dear god...  I take a few days off and next thing I know my mailbox is
overflowing! ;-)  I get all excited about the beta5 release, then _JUST_
as I untarred it...  Beta6.  Marty, you gotta slow down!  You're gonna
spoil us!   ;-)

Clean compile and running with Solaris 2.7.  Only odd thing is that is did
a ./configure --recheck as it exited the ./configure that I had started.

FWIW:

   SunOS gomez 5.7 Generic_106541-08 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-5
   gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)

Running fine as of now.  I'll let it go and see if it breaks over the
night.

-----
Erek Adams