[Snort-users] Snort 1.6.3-beta6 ready

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1...
Thu Jul 20 02:57:11 EDT 2000

Ok, I made one more small tweak to the portscan detector code that needs
testing, and if it works for everyone this will be the release version.  For
the record, I converted the struct timeval data structs that were being used
in the portscan module to a local definition that's more portable across many
platforms (like later version of Linux).  The defrag preprocessor is still
under development, so use it at your own risk (but I'm sure Dragos would
appreciate some feedback).

Please give this a shot and let me know how it goes!

Here's the direct link:

http://host22-107.prestige.net/snort-1.6.3-beta6.tar.gz

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch                      <roesch at ...2...>
Core R&D                         http://www.hiverworld.com