[Snort-users] Description Database for all these attacks?

David Khoury dkhoury at ...58...
Wed Jul 19 20:55:28 EDT 2000

 It's an interesting web page, but still isn't complete as far as the snort
database is concerned.  It certainly doesn't have anything on the "SMB Name
Wildcard" option, and why I'm picking up so many of these packets directed
to my proxy server.

 It would be worth setting one up on the Snort web page specifically for
snort stuff.  I'd be willing to volunteer setting it up and entering in
details.