[Snort-users] SNORT Mascot

Jim Burnes jburnes at ...75...
Wed Jul 19 13:22:56 EDT 2000

Just noticed the new mascot. Pretty scary looking.

I was thinking that Snort was some cute little dragon
thingy. A baby Dragon?  ;-)  I know someone is using the
dragon already (cant remember which project)

I could come up with the artwork.
---

Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of
himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we
found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? Let history answer this
question.	-- Thomas Jefferson, 1st Inaugural