[Snort-users] beta5

F.M. Taylor root at ...28...
Wed Jul 19 12:32:04 EDT 2000

Tastes great, Less filling, except for the defrag bug.....

Had no problems at all compiling it and it hasn't crashed yet.
I did notice it said something about cross-compiling and re-ran configure
before doing the actual compile, but no errors.

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Martin Roesch wrote:

> Ok people, a number of you have downloaded beta5 now, how's it working for
> everyone?  Is it stable?  Does it compile cleanly?

---
Mike Taylor
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security
Indiana State University.               Rankin Hall Rm 039
210 N 7th St.                           Terre Haute, IN.
Voice: 812-237-8843                                  47809
---
"You have zero privacy anyway.  Get over it."
           --Scott McNealy, Sun MicroSystems.