[Snort-users] Sun Packages

Mark E. Drummond drummond-m at ...23...
Wed Jul 19 09:25:24 EDT 2000

"Mark E. Drummond" wrote:

> Is anyone actively maintaining prebuilt Sun packages of snort? I have
> been using the 1.6 package but with, apparently, 1.6.3 just around the
> corner, I'd like to be able to upgrade.
>
> If no one is actively maintaining it, I'd be willing to take on that
> task. I've never built a Sun package before but with the trusty App
> Packaging Devel Guide in hand, into the fray I will go!

I'll assume that the lack of a response means no one is maintaining a
Sun package so I will go ahead with it.

--
Mark Drummond|ICQ#19153754|mailto:mark.drummond at ...23...
UNIX System Administrator|Royal Military College of Canada

Please excuse me if I am terse. I answer dozens of emails every day.