[Snort-users] Sun Packages

Mark E. Drummond mark.drummond at ...23...
Tue Jul 18 11:01:57 EDT 2000

Is anyone actively maintaining prebuilt Sun packages of snort? I have
been using the 1.6 package but with, apparently, 1.6.3 just around the
corner, I'd like to be able to upgrade.

If no one is actively maintaining it, I'd be willing to take on that
task. I've never built a Sun package before but with the trusty App
Packaging Devel Guide in hand, into the fray I will go!

--
Mark Drummond|ICQ#19153754|mailto:mark.drummond at ...23...
UNIX System Administrator|Royal Military College of Canada

Please excuse me if I am terse. I answer dozens of emails every day.