[Snort-users] Snort-1.6.3-beta4

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1...
Sun Jul 16 03:44:24 EDT 2000

Ok, in case you didn't see the announcement the other night because of the
list outage, there's a new beta ready for your perusal.  This fixes a *number*
of problems that creeped up in version 1.6.1+ and I'm fairly confident that
this should work well for most people.

I'm working on getting a 1.6.3 release out this weekend if at all possible, so
I need you guys to have a good look at this version and tell me if it compiles
cleanly and works correctly.  Here's the direct link:

http://host22-107.prestige.net/snort-1.6.3-beta4.tar.gz

Let me know how it works for you guys!

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch                      <roesch at ...2...>
Core R&D                         http://www.hiverworld.com