[Snort-users] Hi everyone...

Max Vision vision at ...4...
Sun Jul 16 04:46:07 EDT 2000

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Martin Roesch wrote:
> I've decided to move most of Snort's public operations (except for the web
> site) there for the forseeable future.  It's a good neutral site, they seem to
> maintain it well, and it lets me administer everything without having to
> coordinate with half a dozen people.

Good job Marty!  I had been looking to set up a browsable/searchable
archive for the mailing list and now it looks like I don't have to.  My
favorite list archive on the net, geocrawler.com, is now keeping tabs on
the snort-users list.  This will be a convenient resource for new Snort
users to reference!

A public archive of all snort-users posts will be reachable at:
 http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/4890/0/

Additional Snort forums that can be referenced by new users:
 http://dev.whitehats.com/cgi/forum/search.cgi?action=intro
 http://www.snort.org/discuss/search.asp

Thanks!

Max Vision