[Snort-users] Unavailable for a while

Mullen, Patrick Patrick.Mullen at ...24...
Thu Aug 31 13:55:44 EDT 2000

Hello!

I am the primary developer for the Snort Portscan Preprocessor (for those
who don't already know).  I am in the middle of a 3,000+ mile move so I
will be away from the list for a while.  This email address will be going
inactive in less than an hour.  If you need to reach me directly, email
p_mullen at ...245... (hopefully DNS propagates SOON) or email the
list and someone will probably be able to field your question sooner.

I offer my most sincere apologies for any inconveniences.

Thanks,

~Patrick