[Snort-users] Snort in SysAdmin Magazine (sept. issue)

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Tue Aug 29 16:25:30 EDT 2000

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Jim Forster wrote:
> http://www.sysadminmag.com/current/
> Snort - A Look Inside an Intrusion Detection System  Kristy Westphal
> This article will explore setting up Snort, how to use the various plugins,
> how to interpret the output of packet captures from Snort, and how it can
> complement other IDS's.

They promoted this article in the August editorial column too.... haven't seen
the new issue here yet.

--
dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
pgp fingerprint: 18C7 E37C 2F94 E251 F18E  B7DC 2B71 A73E D2E8 A56D