[Snort-users] RE: session:printable works well

Michael Davis mike at ...92...
Mon Aug 28 20:52:38 EDT 2000

Any other win32 users experiencing a problem where the time reported on the
alerts is off by a few hours?

I cannot duplicate this problem so I was wondering if anyone else as seen
it.

Thanks,
Michael Davis
Chief Technical Officer