[Snort-users] RE: session:printable works well

Sean C Doherty seand at ...232...
Mon Aug 28 20:24:53 EDT 2000

Mike,

I am in EST. I checked my PC settings and I have correct time zone set, and
as an another check, all my email programs seem to be using the correct
time, and I know most of them use the time zone to fill the SMTP headers
correctly.

Sean D