[Snort-users] ICMP_*_UNREACH packets dump.

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Mon Aug 28 18:41:30 EDT 2000

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Fyodor wrote:
> Hello folks,
>   Just committed ICMP_*_UNREACH packets original datagram dump code so any
> comments are welcome (including comments on displaying original
> datagram). As soon as we decide `that is fine', I will make apropriate
> changes for 1.6.x version too (soon-to-be-1.6.4 ;-P).
>

> BTW, I heard some complains about tru64 box, (types problem) so apropriate
> fixes aree in place too, would appreciate if you could check out whetgher
> it compiles now.

I dunno... looking at the still not fixed yet defrag issues on solaris' wierd
monster in_addr's... and having gone through some of the funkyer bits of
address math and types being done here and there in various places I'm
afraid of what uglyness lurks with both IP6 and Tru64 for snort.  Things that
scare little programmers at night....

BTW I think I'm trying another fix for solaris-defrag tonight, if Mr. Meier
will indulge me again and be my remote gdb daemon some more. :-)
I gotta find me an old used sparc....

cheers
--dr
--
dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
pgp fingerprint: 18C7 E37C 2F94 E251 F18E  B7DC 2B71 A73E D2E8 A56D