[Snort-users] Snort Statistics

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Fri Aug 25 12:45:19 EDT 2000

~ :If I run snort in the foreground of a console and stop it it prints some
~ :info about the type of packets seen, how many of each, how many dropped
~ :ect...
~ :Is there a way to see this info when running in daemon mode? I can't
~ :find anything in the docs and I'm not sure what to search the archives
~ :for. I'd like to see how the various settings affect performance and
~ :dropped packets.
~ :

If need that could be done. :) ([making scratch in todo list]). Don't
promice it soon as this week I am terribly busy so maybe on sun. I will
have some time to finish up some pending issues and check out
crash-reports which were posted during the week. Maybe someone else at
snort-devel@ would be faster..