[Snort-users] snortnet???

Dave Keener dkeener at ...376...
Thu Aug 24 15:46:29 EDT 2000

I downloaded the files from snort.org but am not sure how to apply the patch
to the snort source.  Can you provide me with a quick-hit list of
instructions to make this work?  Anything would be great.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fyodor [mailto:fygrave at ...121...]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 3:35 PM
To: Dave Keener
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] snortnet???

~ :Has anyone had any luck getting snortnet to work?  I am trying to log
alerts
~ :to a central server but am having a difficult time understanding how to
get
~ :snortnet to work.  I understand the basics of how it works.  Just can't
~ :figure out how to configure it with snort.
~ :

 What exactly is your problem? :)