[Snort-users] postgres database module oddities...

Erik Fichtner emf at ...367...
Thu Aug 24 10:50:05 EDT 2000

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 11:51:57PM -0400, Jed Pickel wrote:
> > No Packet Body!
>
> This issue is addressed in the latest development version. I actually
> committed that code to CVS earlier today.

Oh, excellent!

> Anyway, if you want to log the payload, snag the latest code from CVS
> it should work. See instructions on www.snort.org for instructions on
> how to get the latest stuff out of CVS.

% cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.snort.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/snort login
(Logging in to anonymous at cvs.snort.sourceforge.net)
CVS password: anonymous
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server cvs.snort.sourceforge.net rejected access

Uhm...

--
Erik Fichtner
Security Administrator, ServerVault, Inc.