[Snort-users] Questions about portscan preprocessor?

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...50...
Thu Aug 17 17:33:46 EDT 2000

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Mullen, Patrick wrote:
> Apparently, I lack the ability to figure out how to search the snort
> mailing list archives so I started flipping through the subject lines
> to find anything about SPP (Snort Portscan Preprocessor).
>
> After 10 pages, that got a little old, so I ask you all this...

All I have to say is, ... grepmail

It could change your life.  :-)

And if ya don't have a local snort archive... I have one dating back to ~Dec 16
1999 that I could tarball for you.  I could even grepmail it for you if you ask
nice.... :-) (seriously, let me know if you want all the SPP mail that regexps
will find...)

cheers,
--dr

--
dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
pgp fingerprint: 18C7 E37C 2F94 E251 F18E  B7DC 2B71 A73E D2E8 A56D