[Snort-users] printable session

Tom Whipp twhipp at ...63...
Fri Aug 18 10:29:47 EDT 2000

Could it be that you are seeing the 'l' character from the user and the
response 'l' from the server to print back in the telenet client?  Or are
you seeing double characters in a single direction?

cheers

	Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Jan
Muenther
Sent: 18 August 2000 15:02
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] printable session

Hello fellow snorters,
this is probably a trivial issue and has been discussed more than
once - but I'm too silly to find it in the archives or find out
myself.
When I run a printable telnet session rule, I get something like
an echo in typed commandos... like llss instead of ls...

As I already said, it's probably trivial, but could someone point
my towards elightenment... (don't say http://enlightenment.org).

Bye, Jan
--
Radio HUNDERT,6 Medien GmbH Berlin