[Snort-users] *OFF TOPIC* Anyone going to SANS in October?

Jed Pickel jed at ...153...
Thu Aug 17 18:17:10 EDT 2000

I'm glad to see there will be some snorters at the SANS conference. It
does appear that Marty himself will be there! I plan to be there for
at least the day of the BOFs to help out with the CERT BOF. Since (it
appears) we could get a bunch of snorters together, perhaps we ought
to put together a BOF for snort? Marty may have already done this. So
Marty- If you have not put one together, let me know and I can look
into it if you are too busy.

* Jed