[Snort-users] Questions about portscan preprocessor?

Mullen, Patrick Patrick.Mullen at ...24...
Thu Aug 17 16:51:26 EDT 2000

Apparently, I lack the ability to figure out how to search the snort
mailing list archives so I started flipping through the subject lines
to find anything about SPP (Snort Portscan Preprocessor).

After 10 pages, that got a little old, so I ask you all this...

If anyone asked a question about SPP in the past two weeks that
didn't get answered, please email me directly and I'll try to get
right back to you.  Put [SPP] in the subject line to make extra-
special-sure I see it.  If it's a feature request, you can be so
slick as to put [SPP Feature] and it will stand out that much more
in my archive.  My apologies for any inconvenience.

Honestly, I am working on that new release.  I've just been
mega-busy and a lot has been going on lately.  (good and not so good :)

Thanks,

~Patrick