[Snort-users] error messages on fbsd 4.1 (garbage packets, free() bugs?)

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...50...
Tue Aug 15 20:13:56 EDT 2000

The latest released version that runs fine on my fbsd4s is beta18.

It is small so I've attached it to this message.  Replace your existing
spp_defrag.c file and rebuild.  Should improve things a lot.... :-)
Likely fixing all those issues you mention.

cheers,
--dr