[Snort-users] [PEN-TEST] Clarification on illegal use of ISS Internet Scanner(fwd)

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Tue Aug 15 12:27:43 EDT 2000

~ :Well I know that there is already a snort detect for the ISS ping. The
~ :ping packet contains the serial number of the ISS Scanner in the packet.
~ :I think I have one laying around if you want it.
~ :
~ :> Console. This event will also show the OCN number of the license key for the
~ :> owner of the Internet Scanner software.

No, I would be more interested in extracting OCN number of the license key
as well :).