[Snort-users] ANNOUNCE: New mailings lists

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Mon Aug 14 13:18:56 EDT 2000

Hello people,
 We would like to announce that we have created some new project related
mailing lists recently:

Snort-devel:

 The main list for people involved in snort development. Most of us read
both snort-users and snort-devel mailing lists, but various feature
requests, discussions of snort sourcecode, new modules, contributions and
bugfixes are prefered to be sent there. More information regarding the
list (including sub/unsub details) could be found at:

Snort-cvsinfo:

The list where all cvs commits to current source-tree are echoed. If
anyone is interested how actually snort-development is going on, you are
welcome to subscribe there as well. Be aware though that huge messages are
possible to appear on this list (if someone changes alot in source code
and commits it at once). More information regarding the list (including
sub/unsub details) could be found at: