[Snort-users] Enabling output log_database option in the new rules file...

HE4TO he4to at ...125...
Fri Aug 11 23:32:02 EDT 2000

Umm....line 40 in snort-lib shows commented out:

# output log_database: mysql, user=snort dbname=snort host=localhost

I did follow the insructions provided on that page you mentioned.  What I
was confused about is where was I supposed to put the output log_database:
mysql, user=snort dbname=snort host=localhost at?  I found it in snort-lib
file and the mysql database logging works.  Now if I can get it to work with
the 07272k.rules file that would be great!