[Snort-users] Can the Winpopup option be generalised?

Sean C Doherty seand at ...232...
Thu Aug 10 13:24:26 EDT 2000

Hi,

Regarding winpopup vs. sendmail vs. logwatch, I would vote for sendmail
since it is a little more cross platform when it comes to win32
implementation, and has a natural interface to pager, winpopup or many other
processes.

Sean D