[Snort-users] secure server push of snort rules

Jeff Seely jseely at ...279...
Mon Aug 7 20:08:46 EDT 2000

Fellow snorters,
     I have 5 machines with 3 interfaces each with their own installs of snort for a grand daddy total of 15 sensors. I'm  trying to come up with a way to push out new rules and turn sensors on and off from one centralized machine. This is a "no clear text" network so it would have to be over ssl. Before I even start looking into perl + NetSSLeay I wanted to make sure I wasn't reinventing the wheel. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

Email account furnished courtesy of AntiOnline - http://www.AntiOnline.com
AntiOnline - The Internet's Information Security Super Center!