[Snort-users] snort is running but not reporting

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...22...
Mon Aug 7 02:37:59 EDT 2000

On Son, Aug 06, 2000 at 07:48:42 -0400, Billy Smith wrote:

> I am running snort with the following options:
> snort -d -A fast -D -N -c snort-lib
>
> I have put something bogus in my HOME_NET variable.

Well, you shouldn't. Put something sensible there.

> Does anyone have any ideas as to what I am missing?

Are properly set $HOME_NET variable.

--
ralf.hildebrandt at ...22...
Dipl.-Informatiker                                       innominate AG