[Snort-users] i'm just subscribed :)

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Fri Aug 4 12:29:11 EDT 2000

~ :hi, i'm envolved in a NIDS project, and i choice NFR as NIDS for the choke
~ :point, but i'm also evaluating snort. i found it great!!!
~ :i'd like to know if exists some benchmark, done with HIGH bandwidth
~ :system.
~ :

Marty was performing some tests on high-bandwith links, as far as I know,
but we haven't yet done any specific tests.

I was actually testing my snortnet system as well, but it was more related
to snortnet system and the communication with snort sensors, rather than
benchmarking of snort itself.