[Snort-users] Questions/Suggestion: Which data to put in the DB?

Mike Andersen mike at ...207...
Fri Aug 4 03:58:32 EDT 2000

[Geoff the UNIX guy]

| However, after a few days of coding and integrating snort into my
| other databases I found that the way it is currently broken down to be
| the right way to go.

There might be advantages I don't see with the way it's currently done
(beside the fact that it's more human friendly).

Since both your and mine argument is from the coding angle (you have
written some, I'm still on the drawing table), I would very much like to
here more arguments about the advantages of this way to do it. :)