[Snort-users] spp_defrag.c beta 18

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Thu Aug 3 10:40:27 EDT 2000

Please excuse my ignorance, but what are the relevant command line switches
or additions to the rules file that are needed to activate the defragger?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dragos Ruiu [mailto:dr at ...50...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 8:37 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] spp_defrag.c beta 18

OK... this is bound to be a painful development cycle.... :-(
Here is a new defragger that may work better on Solaris.
I've taken the spots that the coredumps from Mr. Eric Meyer
(thanks) indicated had some sort of word alignment problem
and copied that data to temporary holding variables.  I don't
know if it will work.... but...  if some of you sparc types
out there want to give it a shot, I'll be here waiting for
the coredump files. :-)

cheers,
--dr

--