[Snort-users] Away for two weeks

Mullen, Patrick Patrick.Mullen at ...24...
Thu Aug 3 10:33:32 EDT 2000

I will be away for the next two weeks, returning 17 August.  Due to
the rise in traffic to the snort mailing list I will be setting my account
to not receive mail while I am gone.  If you have any urgent issues
with the snort portscan preprocessor (such as bug fixes), someone
from the list can probably help.  Feature requests (I'm still working
on the current list) should be sent to p_mullen at ...245..., but put
"[SPP]" at the beginning of the subject to make sure my heavy-handed
email deleting doesn't accidentally hit your email when I get back.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

~Patrick