[Snort-users] My script works, but snort segfaults :(

bctavern at ...244... bctavern at ...244...
Thu Aug 3 10:33:01 EDT 2000

Vitaly,

	I have snort running on a Slackware 7.0 machine with ADSL running on
pppoe.  I have the script from the website set up and works great for me.
It reads from the ppp0 interface, figures out the IP, and starts snort.  If
the IP changes, it re-runs the script and re-starts snort.  It has been
working flawlessly for over a month now.  Let me know if I can help you out
with a setup or something.

Jason