[Snort-users] Re: snort crash ...

Andreas Östling andreaso at ...236...
Wed Aug 2 13:06:22 EDT 2000

Just some information,
Snort crashes when using the spp_defrag that comes with snort-1.6.3 (just
like reported by Fabio) but with spp_defrag beta17 it does not crash
anymore. Well, not for me anyway.
I'm currently using snort 1.6.3 with Martin's #ifdef patch and spp_defrag
beta17 and I've been flooding it serveral hours with all kinds of strange
packets and it seems uncrashable, even when using the defrag preprocessor.

/Andreas