[Snort-users] Re: snort crash ... - Fixed

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...50...
Tue Aug 1 07:47:14 EDT 2000

On Tue, 01 Aug 2000, Dragos Ruiu wrote:
> This problem has been fixed with the latest defragmentation processor
> I released on the Snort-Users list..... You should be able to find it in the
> archives at sourceforge.

Just checked.... The archives have the message of 07/25 at:

  http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/4890/2000/7/50/4086720/

But they seem to have stripped off the attachment.... so with that said,
attached you will find the production code I recommend to use
currently... Beta17.

Instructions:  Replace the spp_defrag.c file with this new one and
"make install".

RPM based installations will need to use the SRPMs  and rebuild
the binary rpms...

cheers,
--dr

--