[Snort-users] statistic with php3 and mysql?

Hochenauer Werner Werner.Hochenauer at ...147...
Tue Aug 1 06:27:36 EDT 2000

hi,

thx for answering my last mail, snort is running fine with mysql.

i want to make a html site by reading out the snort mysql database.

i have found a php3 script for the postgres database (at http://xanadu.rem.cmu.edu/snort/ but it cant be contacted) and i thought there would also exist one for the mysql database, but i can't find it.

where else can i find such php3 scripts, or maybe someone has download it yet and could sent me.

thank u for your help, best regards werner