[Snort-sigs] rules

jay bo justforus2005 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:29:08 EDT 2019

i dont understand how your rules can be so badly writen it takes me hrs
just get it to work,
fack is when rules are put in place bouth red green go down
and to many rules to try figger it out
do u all not test these .,
or is something else going on
if it is not your rules then a busness is disableing the ids
 i ask u put safe gardes in place to make shure ids says online and working
or send u all errror reports, as i been on it 4  hrs i cant get rules to
work,   so wich is it is none of this tested or is my system being hack
behind me

This electronic mail (including any
attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure  to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s)
. Any dissemination or use of  this electron
ic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons  other than
the intended recipient(s)
 is strictly prohibited