[Snort-sigs] IPS updates for Windows 2003

Steven Koger -T (skoger - ASTON TECHNOLOGIES, INC at Cisco) skoger at cisco.com
Thu Feb 14 14:02:15 EST 2019

Hello teams,

As you may know  Windows 2003 Server support ended back on 2015.  We have a business unit that is looking to leverage the IPS as a stopgap security for the next 2 year until the servers are replaced.  What is Cisco's plans for IPS updates for Windows2003? Is there any documentation you care share to say if we can support this?

Please let me know if I am not contacting the correct group and point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/logo/Cisco_Logo_no_TM_Indigo_Blue-RGB_43px.png]

Steven Koger
Security - Engineer